BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Apple Park, Hirosaki

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Good:

First school visit is tomorrow, elementary, yay!
Japanese food. All of it. (except uni. no uni)
Dulcid tones of the shamisen tell me its lunchtime
Nice co-workers
Japanese food
Purple bicycle
Awesome scenerey
Japanese superior asks to sing a song together at karaoke, and it turns out to be the theme song from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cool phone
Cute apartment
Cute clothes
Cute shoes
Cute cute things
Oh, and did I mention Japanese food?

Bad:

Still no internet in apartment and its been a month
EDIT: I totally have internet now!!
Have to give a speech in Japanese in front of lots of people and possibly the news (you may think this should be under Good, but you're wrong ;) )
Not being able to understand the language sometimes. Frustration ensues.

Ugly:

Salary not showing up bank account (Gimme my money!)
EDIT: this problem has been solved, so no worries ^_^

But for every frustrating thing that happens, ten awesome things happen. And I have several moments when I just stop and realize that I am living a dream, and I smile.

0 comments: