BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Apple Park, Hirosaki

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sketch Blog (LATE!)

I have been so lazy about updating my blog lately, blegh. I made these sketches in the beginning of September in lieu of a video blog. Explanation here:

The Troublemaker: So there was this student in one of the 8th grade classes at one of the many schools I visit. He decided it would be OK to read a newspaper in the middle of class. I took it away from him, but he grabbed it right back and proceeded to read it again. I took it away AGAIN and put it where he couldn't grab it. grr. Then he started dropping the F-bomb along with a couple other students. Needless to say I was royally pissed off. Unfortunately, I'm not the teacher in charge and there was only so much I could do. Later the teacher tried to excuse the student's behavior saying he has ADHD and he forgets easily all the bad crap he does. At this point my brain just melted. Le sigh...

You might ask, why do his hands look like a troll's? It was not intentional, but he was a little monster anyway mwahaha

Book Friends: At my favorite junior high, I got to talk with a couple of students during a break and they were telling me all about different Japanese urban legends, Cell-phone novels, etc. The girls called themselves "book friends" and said they wanted to start a reading circle. It was super-cute.

Janken Zombies: A game I played with a 1st grade class, where you basically walk around like zombies and play Janken (Rock, Paper, Scissors). Man, if I could do that every day I totally would.

Seiyuu for a day: Ok, so I wasn't actually a seiyuu (voice actor). But I did get to be the narrator for an informational video on how Lion Dance costumes are made. Super-cool!

The Apple Thieves: Driving along a mountain road, there were a bunch of wild monkeys walking around, eating and grabbing apples from an orchard. It was really cute, but I bet the apple farmers won't be too pleased ;)

HOT: What else can I say? Is that me in a puddle of my own sweat? yes. Did that actually happen? yes. It's hot as balls here and it sucks. I just really want the temperature to go down -_-

September 6, 2010

I have so many videos, updates, etc. to catch up on, yaaaah!!

0 comments: