BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Apple Park, Hirosaki

Thursday, April 28, 2011

teenagers....aren't so bad after all

Some days Most days I love my students. Sure there are times when they can be a pain, but on the whole they are awesome...especially with some of the questions/conversations that come up. Here's one from today I had with some of my 8th grade students

Student A (Girl): Melissa-sensei, do you go to HiroDai [Hirosaki University]?
Me: No, I'm not a student. I'm a teacher :)
Student B (Girl): Can you drink? Are you an adult yet?
Me: Of course :laugh: I'm 30
Student A + B = *O* eeehhhhhh??! you don't look it! no way!
Student A: I thought you were 23 or 24!
Student C (Boy): I thought your were 19
Me: :shakes his hand: Thank you. very much.

Oh student C. You will go very far in life XD

1 comments:

Alyse S. said...

d'aaaaww~~ sweet students are so sweet ;w;