BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Apple Park, Hirosaki

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring has sprung!..........almost

I hope you are all enjoying your pleasant weather. I am still waiting for mine ^^;





Note: It was brought to my attention that I say "um" and "uhhh" a lot in my videos. I checked and sure enough....wow. I don't think I do it when I'm actually talking with people...I hope....

- Melissa, you're so well-spoken!
-uhhhhh umm uhhhhh......thanks ^_^

Yes, I teach children how to speak proper English. Scary, isn't it?
(OK, but in all seriousness, I do NOT do that with my students, just for the record)

So I made a very conscious effort this time to reduce the number of times i use them so I don't sound like there's something wrong with my brain. There are plenty of other reasons to give you that idea ;D

But if you hadn't noticed, please just forget everything that I just wrote here!

1 comments:

Mamayaka said...

Hi, nice to find you here!
Your blog is very fun and interesting for me. Thank you!
I'm Ayaka living in Hachinohe, little bit far from Hirosaki, but in a same prefecture.
I'm Japanese woman, have a cute
son and a hubby.

Are you teaching anything in a school?
Me also teach English and other subjects to junior high students.
But I'm just a tutor for thier private lessons.

Are cherry blossoms blooming there?
I'm gonna go there with my family to enjoy cherry blossoms in every spring.

Enjoy your teacher life in Japan!
Take care!!

P.S. My blog doesn't get update often, because I'm lazy...